I kept getting these notes from friends on facebook informing me of 25 random things about themselves and a request to respond with my own list. So here is what I posted - 25 random things you always wanted to know about me:
1. I am 1/4 Irish
2. I only know useless words/phrases in Spanish & Russian.
3. Sleep is a double-edged sword – I never get enough and yet hate sleeping in late.
4. At BYU-Idaho I took Teaching of the Living Prophets class and was taught by, then, President Bednar. He is an amazing teacher!
5. Until I was 12 I grew up in a potato-farming town, population 300. Can you say “purdy” or “wrastle”? I can – I speak “hick” fluently.
6. I like both green & black olives.
7. I participated in my high school’s Junior Miss Program– that is how I funded my textbooks my freshman year at college.
8. My only time on an airplane I was 3 days old...
9. I have never been to the beach...
10. ...therefore I am flying to Hawaii in 3-1/2 weeks!!
11. I like to play sudoku, spider solitaire & word round-up on my work breaks to relax.
12. I never used the internet until I was a freshman in college.
13. I am addicted to LOST – but never saw it until May 2008.
14. I like Simon the best on American Idol.
15. I love to play tennis.
16. I like spring, summer & fall. I tolerate winter. My favorite winter was the year I lived in St George.
17. A goal of mine is to write a novel. (First goal is to find the time to do it).
18. My high school did not have a mascot; we were simply the Sugar-Salem Diggers.
19. My senior year of high school a group of senior boys got flowers for every girl in the school for Valentine’s Day (aw!).
20. I have never driven stick shift.
21. I like everything about camping except the lack of indoor plumbing.
22. I am the 5th of 6 kids. I have 11 nieces & nephews. It’s crazy when we all get together – but fun.
23. I only like to run for the sense of accomplishment when I’m done.
24. I love Indian and Thai food.
25. A great day would be at my family’s cabin in the mountains and sitting outside while the sun rises, hiking to the lake and enjoying the day with my family/friends.
1 comment:
I'm glad you can still speak "hick", I still trying to forget.
Post a Comment