Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Holidays!


Tis that season again where time rushes by and all the holidays come and go. Halloween was pretty low key this year but still fun. I went to a Halloween party Saturday and yesterday a friend and I carved pumpkins. Mine is the confusing one on the right (it is supposed to be a turkey. "Ah..." you say, now you see it!) Carving pumpkins with templates are more fun but definitely more tedious.

I love this time of year. I always get excited around the holidays. There is just something magical about the winter holidays. I guess it just reminds me of all the good times spent with family throughout the years. And this year will be no exception. I'm especially excited to be spending Thanksgiving and Christmas in sunny St. George. Can't beat that! My favorite holidays and warmer weather (at least no snow).

On a different note - I will be moving next month. All of 0.75 miles from where I currently reside. My roommate who owns the townhouse I live in is getting married. Hence, the reason for my move. This will definitely be a busy season: Thanksgiving, move, attend two friends weddings, and Christmas. I think I've got my weekends planned for awhile!

No comments: