Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It is Now Official



BYU has accepted me to the Spring/Summer terms and I was actually able to sign up for all the classes except for a Chem Lab - but I will still work on that one, trust me.

So in exactly 5 weeks I will be back in school. The goal is to get the necessary prereq classes completed so I can apply for the Coordinated Master's Program in Dietetics. One year from now we should know if I'm one of the few & lucky who gets accepted for the Fall 2012 program.

I'm pretty excited to dive into these classes. Part time school, part time naps on the grass in the summer - sounds pretty good to me. But seriously - I am excited to learn all about nutrition and chemistry and see how it relates to our bodies. I'm pretty nutrition savvy now but just you wait :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! We are very proud of you and know that you will do just great. Keep us posted.