Saturday, July 7, 2012

I Finally Got to Witness Karma


Never was I so happy to see this as I was last Friday.

My sister and I were traveling to Idaho last week. On our way I was driving in the left lane, passing slower vehicles. From behind an SUV comes speeding (understatement) along and he whips into the right lane and with barely a car length between me and the slower vehicle on the right he cuts me off. I literally have to brake to avoid colliding with his stupid maneuver and my sister immediately leans over and pushes on my horn for a full 5-10 seconds alerting how moronic he is. Oddly, he slows down some and merges back into the right lane. I'm thinking, "what the heck is wrong with this guy? Why did he make such a dumb move to get ahead only a few car lengths?" Well, just a minute or two later a highway patrol car came whipping by. And all I was thinking was, "Please let it be for that jerk!" And sure enough it was. Yep - he knew the police caught him speeding and he was trying to hide out up ahead - and almost caused at least a 3 car crash up because of it. I was never so happy to see anyone get pulled over as I was for him. "Karma!" I shouted and waved at him when we passed along our merry way.

No comments: