Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sugar City!!

Windy! (and I was driving by LOL!) * It will always be Schofield's to me.

The only house that survived the Flood.


A few new additions (to me anyway) to the old alma mater.


Last weekend I went to my hometown for my family reunion. It was cold & windy all weekend but it was nice to visit. There are some things that are the same & some new changes (or at least to me). It brought back some great memories.

Spending time with my family was great - but with such cold weather we definitely had to be creative to keep the kids entertained. We had a great time together. All my nephews & nieces are so wonderful but I have to spotlight Tommy for moment. I was trying to get Becca (Spencer's Becca that is) to give her Uncle Mike a kiss on the cheek while he was sleeping. She walked about halfway across the room quietly giggling but couldn't seem to muster enough courage to actually do the deed. Well, Tom was watching & he stands up and says "I'm a brave man!" And he proceeded to march over to Mike & kiss his cheek - but it didn't stop at that. He found a ball & started to repeatedly throw it at Mike & until Mike started to tickle him.







I also was able to do a session at the Rexburg Temple - it was a great experience - what a beautiful temple. And on Saturday when the wind died down my brothers Mike & Spencer & I went & played some tennis. Well, all I can say is that none of us will go pro anytime soon - haha! We had fun though. I enjoy the time I was able to spend with my family. And I'm excited that we have next year's reunion already planned - it should be lots of fun.

No comments: