
Working 4 Utah has it's positives and negatives. I now work 10 hour days 4 days a week. Granted having a ridiculously early bedtime & waketime is a difficult adjustment - but working 10 hours a day isn't so bad. I have enough work to keep me busy that I don't really notice those extra 2 hours each day. And I am definitely looking forward to having Fridays off. I will actually have time to accomplish more! I'm kicking off my first Friday by having lunch with some married girl friends that I never see anymore. I'm very excited to spend some time with them. And then I'll be having a party at my house that evening - my roommate Andrea is moving & we need to send her off with a bang (sob, I will miss her). And then - how wonderful is this? - I will have a Saturday to accomplish whatever I don't get done tomorrow. It will be nice to have 2 Saturdays a week. As long as it lasts that is - as I am still waiting on some jobs I've applied for. I really am hopeful for one job in particular - I think it will be the perfect job for me. I'm very excited about it and am anxiously waiting for the company to close the job posting - so they'll interview me and hire me!! It's hard to be patient - because getting a job is a lengthy process - you do the interview, they finally make a decision, you have to give 2 weeks notice for your current job. All in all it's at minimum one month from the interview before starting a new job. Anyway....so I am very hopeful. Everyone pray for me - that I'll get the job I really really want. In the meantime I will enjoy having Fridays off from work!
No comments:
Post a Comment